On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 23:05 +0300, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:

> If you could add the proper procedure (e.g., noninteractive
> winsnap) to the next version of GIMP, would that be ok as well.

There aren't many active developers working on GIMP and even less
developers working on Windows specific features. The few Windows
specific plug-ins (winsnap, twain) suffer from a long-term lack of
maintainance. Unless someone shows up who is interested and capable of
working on them, it is more likely that we will have to remove these
plug-ins at some point.