Em 2007/05/24, às 12:47, João S. O. Bueno Calligaris escreveu:

Hi VIctor -
This feature is (and has been) available either in gimp Perl extensions as
"perl-o-tine", or gimp python extensions, as filters->web->py-slice.

If you are not on windows, just install gimp-pyrhon to get it working.

if you can´t install any of these, there is image->transform- >guillotine, but that will require you to manually save your image slices and write the
needed HTML.

I have python intalled, I guess it came with MacOS X. Where can I get py-slice? Or where can I get gimp python extensions compiled for MacOS X?

Victor Domingos