I tried a lot of different things but it doesn't work...

I think Stephan is right : When I remove the suffix ".jpg" from the
corrupted file, I can open it with an text editor like emacs and there
are only @@@... I tried to do the same thing with a not corrupted jpeg
file and I have also others characters, not only @@@... (up to now I had
never tried to open a picture with a text editor...). So I think my file
is really corrupted...

What is strange is that it has the same size as the other jpeg file that
are not corrupted.

When I run file on the corrupted file I get "data", while I of course
get something like "JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01" with good ones...
I think that my file is definitively dead... :'(

Thank you all for your help !!