Hi,

One more thing...

A gotcha I need to point out about the scripts written for GIMP for
Windows that you want to run on Linux.

Notice the lines:

Windows:
(filelist (cadr (file-glob (string-append load "\\*" a)  1)))

Linux:
(filelist (cadr (file-glob (string-append load "/*" a)  1)))

I had to change this line in the script from deviantart because I
wanted to run this on Linux.  I haven't done any research on making
this portable on both platforms (ie., Is there a test to see if it is
Windows or Linux?). This was my quick fix to get the immediate job
done.

Is there a better solution?

Thank you.

D> Hi helices,

h>> What is the simplest way to print multiple photos on the same 8.5x11
h>> page?

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47017354/?qo=5&q=contact+sheet&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5