Victor Domingos writes:
> I am testing a Wacom Graphire 4 tablet in my Mac (PPC) and
> appearently I can't use its pressure sensitivity in GIMP. Has anyone
> managed to use a graphics tablet in GIMP, under Mac OS X? Is X11 for
> Mac compatible with this feature?

My understanding is that Apple's X11 doesn't support tablets (so a
tablet will look like an ordinary mouse), but the open-source
version of X11 does support at least some tablets.

I don't have a Mac myself, so I'm just passing on what I've been
told. Any Mac users able to fill in the details?

    "Beginning GIMP: From Novice to Professional":