On Thursday 12 July 2007, Manish Singh wrote:
> Why is this our problem?

Our list & our community is being distracted by it. That gives
us a facet of the problem. We can reduce that facet by simply
saying "That's a GimpShop problem, please take it http://here/";
in response.

Hopefully, this will prompt GimpShop developer(s) to put up
their own fora, even if only in self defence.

One possible (not likely, you'll notice, but possible) outcome
is that having GIMP-friendly moderators will lead to
participants pressuring GimpShop developers to turn it into
a a collection of patches on GIMP, or maybe a GIMP module
of some kind.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Committee Member, Linux Australia