sorry to post again on this topic but there are to points

>One possible (not likely, you'll notice, but possible) outcome
>is that having GIMP-friendly moderators will lead to
>participants pressuring GimpShop developers to turn it into
>a a collection of patches on GIMP, or maybe a GIMP module
>of some kind.

This i suppose he already did: the deweirdyfier plugin that is listed in the
gimp plugin repository as far i know basically transform gimp in gimpshop.

seem result is even a bit less buggy then gimpshop

then...GIMPSHOP SUPPORT

as answer to any question relate to gimpshop we can kindly offer the
link for the Gimpshop author webside , this
http://www.plasticbugs.com/

default reply could be, please for Gimpshop refer to http://www.plasticbugs.com/
this is a different project, we can't help

Alchemie Foto\grafiche