Hi,

On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 19:40 +0200, Jürgen Hubert wrote:

> Especially interesting is its tilt sensitivity. However, the only tool tilt
> sensitivity seems to have an effect on is the Ink tool. Is this accurate or
> am I missing something?

That is mostly accurate. In theory one could also create a brush pipe
that reacts to tilt but I am not sure if this really works. As far as I
know no one has tried this yet and it would be very tedious, to say the
least.

> Furthermore, I've noticed that you apparently can't use the "Undo" function
> for the Ink tool. Is there a specific reason for this?

If Undo doesn't work, that would be a bug. But it seems to work fine for
me.

Sven