----- Original Message -----
From: "Sven Neumann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jürgen Hubert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <Gimp-user@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP and tilt sensitivity

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 19:40 +0200, Jürgen Hubert wrote:
>
>> Especially interesting is its tilt sensitivity. However, the only tool
>> tilt
>> sensitivity seems to have an effect on is the Ink tool. Is this accurate
>> or
>> am I missing something?
>
> That is mostly accurate. In theory one could also create a brush pipe
> that reacts to tilt but I am not sure if this really works. As far as I
> know no one has tried this yet and it would be very tedious, to say the
> least.

Pity. I think a brush that changes shape and direction as you tilt the pen
would be very neat...

>> Furthermore, I've noticed that you apparently can't use the "Undo"
>> function
>> for the Ink tool. Is there a specific reason for this?
>
> If Undo doesn't work, that would be a bug. But it seems to work fine for
> me.

I tested it again, and it seems that this only happens when I use the Ink
tool with the Intuos (1) tablet (whether I use the pen tool or the Intuos
mouse) - when I use my regular mouse instead, I can use the Undo function.

Are there any other owners of the Intuos tablet here who have experienced
something similar?

- Jürgen Hubert

Free Portraits Gallery
http://juergen.the-huberts.net/1hp/main.php