I'm using Gimp 2.2.13. I've been using this for several weeks now without any
problems. Recently, the functionality for the mouse click seem to have been
locked. For example, when I use the selection tool, I am unable to make any
selection by clicking and dragging the mouse on the image. When I select Tools
-> Transform Tools -> Crop and Resize, I am unable to do any cropping or
resizing (the dialog for resizing doesn't even come up). Other functions seem
to work without a hitch, I am able to do other things such as Transform Tools
-> Rotate.

Did I inadvertently mess up some configuration on my gimp?? Thank you!!