Hi Bruce,

Am Freitag, 3. August 2007 schrieb bruce:
> hi I noticed ur e-mail & that You are having a problem installing
> GIMP.

Julian had problems installing gimp-2.3.19, but after installing the
missing devel packages everything seemes to work fine.

> so am I. my computer says its installed but once i make a
> document & i try saving it i says i cant because the program is not
> completly installed.

Sorry, but I don't understand your problem.
You are trying to install gimp-2.3.19 using Linux, right? What is
installed according to your computer? What kind of document are you
trying to save, an image? What is the exact error message when you are
trying to save the image?

> Are You having the same problem?

No. ;-)

Bye,