On Monday 13 August 2007 , Choi, Ji-Hui wrote:
> Hi Alan
>
> Inkscape is for you.
> it's a open source vector graphic manipulation program.
> like as Illustrator, CorelDraw.
>
> you can download it in here, http://www.inkscape.org/
>
> Greetings.
Alan, -
yes, that is the way to go. Regarding the format, inkscape uses SVG
which is a vector drawing format specified by w3c as a standard and
is supported by various programs, including natively in firefox.
Besides that, tehre are Free libraris to read and manipualte SVG you
can use straight inside your game.

        js
        -><-