Hi all,

I am new to Gimp.

How do I feather the edges of a photo?  I want to soften the edges.

--

Thom Holland, Lab Tech
Phone: x55434 /+ 1 858-526-9434

The Word of the Day is:
jape \JAYP\  verb
    *1 : to say or do something jokingly or mockingly
     2 : to make mocking fun of

Example sentence:
     At the convention, the younger gamers japed at the low-tech graphics of the early consoles on display.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
begin:vcard
fn:Thom Holland
n:Holland;Thom
org:SSG, RDE;1101704107
adr:;;9525 Towne Centre Drive;San Diego;CA;92121;U.S.A.
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Lab Tech
tel;work:x55434/858.526.9434
tel;home:858.672..3998