On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:10:25 -0700 (PDT)
Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > If I click on the pan tool a thumbnail appears at the top left corner
> > of the image.
> > GIMP has a pan tool? What is that?
> Sure, you must've seen it.  The icon looks like a little frying pan. 
> It inserts rude comments into your image.  ;)

That's a zoom tool, the icon looks like a pan, so is that why you called it a 
pan tool?

What comments does it insert into you images, and where are they inserted?

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to