hi gimp-users!

I got a question about this tutorial you suggested for rounded corners:

http://gug.sunsite.dk/?page=tutorials

exactly this link:

http://gug.sunsite.dk/tutorials/rounded-corners/?PHPSESSID=15b9c066c893ecc1a
a3465ad3351d1db

Does anyone understand what the last step 3 means:

Step 3:Go to Image-Colors-Levels... Change the input levels to: "119" "1.0"
"135". That's all! Use different values for blurring and input levels to
achieve other effects!

what ist colors - levels?

I've been searching for ages!
thanks for any help,
tina
ps: attention, the site gug.sunsite.dk seems to be offline very often

Am 03.08.2007 3:55 Uhr schrieb "Eric P" unter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>> Hi gimp-user,
>>>
>>> How are you creating a single rounded corner, like those used for
>>> css boxes with rounded corners.
>>>
>>> (i.e., http://www.csszengarden.com/063/corner_yelongreen_tr.gif)
>>>
>>> Or, if you wanted to outline an image's left, bottom, and right, sides
>>> and round the lower corners (radius 8), so it would look like a "U"
>>> without the tail and a flatter bottom (again for use in CSS
>>> background for a round cornered semi-flexible box).
>>
>> There is a nice tutorial on GUG (GIMP Users Group) which suggests a method
>> (http://gug.sunsite.dk/?page=tutorials). If you wish to have only certain
>> corners rounded, I would propose rounding the corners on a duplicate layer
>> then erasing the unwanted regions (or use layermasking) to reveal the
>> original.

newhouse -  new media
Bettina Karena Lechner
neue str 16, 2565 neuhaus