Sven Neumann wrote:

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 07:55 +0200, B.W.H. van Beest wrote:

When I rotate an image using GIMP a few degrees, to correct that I didn't hold my camera horizontal, the next step is to crop the rotated image such that it appears upright again. I realise that it must be possible to do the two actions all in one go, as the rotation angle fully determines the (max) area to which the picture can be cropped. Is this implemented somewhere in a script, or is this functionality available via other means?

It is supposed to be in GIMP 2.4. There is however still a bug in the
implementation and if no one manages to fix it in time, we might have to
back this new feature out.

I see, do you mean there is no one involved with fixing this, and that you are just hoping that somebody is going to do it?