Manuel Reimer wrote:
> I know, that it's possible to set a default value while
> "script-fu-register", but is it also possible to set a default value,
> based on some information fetched by a small script?

The register call is the currently the only way to set default values. If you
wanted to temporarily change the defaults for a script you would have to call
the register function with the values you want to set as the default.

Script Y could change the defaults for script X. Script X could change the
defaults for the next time it was invoked. What you can't do at the moment is
start up script X and have it set the defaults based on conditions existing at
the time you invoked the script.

Kevin.           |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"