> Konstantin Svist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said on Oct 04, 2007 15:54 -0400
> (in part):

> I don't think the one you point to below is the same as Liquid Resizer
> (see http://schumaml.gmxhome.de/downloads/gimp/ and d/l
> http://schumaml.gmxhome.de/downloads/gimp/gimp-lqr-plugin-0.1.3.zip
> for it).
>> Looks like someone has implemented it already:
>> http://registry.gimp.org/plugin?id=5479
>> http://zinx.xmms.org/colorize/
>> Trying to compile the supporting libraries.. it's a PITA, unfortunately.
> I hope you succeed - the colorizer looks like it would be a lot of fun
> to play with.
> >From the Readme there, here is a pdf and an abstract from the
> algorithm author:
>     * http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~alevin/papers/colorization-siggraph04.pdf
>     * http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~yweiss/Colorization/
> Popping up to his home page it looks like he's done a lot of
> interesting "stuff":
> http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~yweiss/
> If you succeed would you be generating for Win32 platform? (hopefully
> :-) )

You're absolutely right. The plugin for context-sensitive resizing is
located at http://liquidrescale.wikidot.com/ (is it the same one as in
your links?). I got it to work fairly easily.
I was hunting for it and the colorizer plugin and got the two confused
in my head :D
The colorizer plugin seems very cool, especially since I have a lot of
old b/w photos that I'd love to colorize

As far as generating it for win32.. I'm using Linux, so probably no.
I'll post what I've done if you're interested (when I get it working, of