----- Original Message ----- 
From: "jayesh thorve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>   I am Migrating  From  Photoshop to Gimp,
>   In Photoshop there is move tool move any part of image
> so what is option in gimp

The Move tool! It's the four headed arrow. Select part of the image; click 
the tool; select the option in the lower area to move the layer, or 
selection, etc.

Bob long

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to