Hi,

On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 00:36 -0700, Anthony Ettinger wrote:
> I tend to immediately create a "new view" of a work at original size
> -- and having to constantly uncheck all the boxes "show boundary, show
> grid, show this/that/the other thing" is rather a pain. Can we get a
> "hide/show all visual cues" at the bottom of the "View" menu?

May I ask why you are creating such an extra view and if it is important
for you to have it available next to the image you are working on?

For the purpose of quickly checking the image without all the "junk", as
you call it, we have introduced the full-screen view (just hit F11).
This view has an extra set of view options which can be configured
independently from the view options for the normal display.

Sven