Hi,

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 14:37 +0100, Victor Domingos wrote:
> Hi! Does anyone know where I can find info about using the native
> menu bar with the MacPorts version of GIMP 2.4 rc3? Won't it screw up
> my whole X11/GTK macports, like Inkscape, and so on?

It probably will, as you can not have GTK+ with different backends
installed in the same prefix.

Would be cool though if someone could prepare an installer similar to
gimp.app that includes GIMP and GTK+ compiled for Quartz. If we had that
for 2.4.0, that would be a nice thing to mention in the release notes.

Sven