On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:55:48 +0900, Choi, Ji-Hui wrote:
> Hi, list
> I want to translate the introduce page of gimp 2.4.0 in gimp.org
> this page, http://gimp.org/release-notes/gimp-2.4.html
> who does maintain this page?
> BTW, I want to translate and post on my site, http://gimp.kr
> my site is not a commercial site. just a tutorial site for gimp.
> Can I do this?

I'm also interested in the translation. What can I do for you?
Of course, I use Gimp for editing and viewing graphic images..

And now I am sending mail with Mutt instead of Evolution because
I am upgrading GNOME to 2.20 version by hard compiling now.
That's why now I cannot use a GUI MUA like Evolution.

FYI; My current desktop runs GNOME on FreeBSD.

I'll wait for your letter ;;