Juergen Weber wrote:

> As I understand the page, DBP offers a fixed set of processing option
> whereas a script recorder should apply any operation on a set of
> images, e.g. apply "Converting Color Images to B&W using Channel Mixer
> in The GIMP" (http://www.gimpguru.org/Tutorials/ChannelMixer/) to lots
> of images.

Yes, that's right. However, you did specifically mention conversion to
B&W, sharpening, and resizing; and trying out the manipulations on a
test image before applying them to the batch. DBP does all of those.

As Kevin pointed out, it's not currently possible to record an arbitrary
set of commands given to Gimp. DBP tries to provide some of the most
common operations.

--
David Hodson  --  this night wounds time