Sven Neumann wrote:
> I can reproduce the problem loading "goinonboat2.xcf". But I can load
> "goinonboat.xcf" without a problem, then save it again and the result
> seems to be just fine.

Yeah, I had a feeling that reproduction would be difficult on this one.

> Are you using any unusual compiler settings? Since you are using Gentoo,
> we are likely going to attempt to blame you for this problem. So you
> better try to convince me that your compiler settings are sane...

No, my CFLAGS are just "-mtune=athlon-xp -O2 -pipe" which I think are
pretty conservative.  I suppose I should try just building it up by hand
to see if that has any bearing - I'll give that a go.

WOW: Flemmy            |   "Happiness isn't good enough for me!  I
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |              demand euphoria!"           |                  - Calvin