Some little time ago I asked a question about how to  imitate the effect
of contact printing a colour transparency onto orthographic film. Of the
replies received one seemed to be just what I was looking for and, since
then, I have experimented in an attempt to imitate an old sandwich
process which we used to use in the old days of film. I have posted
three of my efforts on and I would welcome
comment and constructive criticism.

I am not an artist and I am not particularly imaginative but I have a
feeling that the technique, if used by someone who is, could produce
some very interesting, surrealistic images with lots of impact. If there
is any interest at all, I will gladly post the details of the technique
here or anywhere else considered to be appropriate.