On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 17:31 -0600, Leonard Evens wrote:
> I am trying to use color management under gimp 2.4.  Despite numerous
> google searches and posting to the gimp user group forum, I've been
> unable to find any useful documentation about how to use it.

Color management in GIMP is very similar to color management in other
popular image editors. It probably helps to read some introductory
tutorials on color management written for other applications. At some
point someone will hopefully write a decent color management section for
the user manual. So far the only documentation is