I'm using the Netidentity webmail - and it sucks, so sorry for any inconvenience.

Try using the PhotoPrint.

Unfortunately you can't use xcf files, so you need to save as tiff, or other formats????

You can get it here http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/photoprint.shtml

mvh Mogens Jæger

First, do you have any suggestions at all about what I might do if I
want to print with my own printer for which I have a profile?  Since
most users of gimp probably want to do just that, it would be very
helpful if there were a way to do it.  The only way I can think of is to
boot Windows XP and use Photoshop, which I would rather not do.