Hi all,

I have a photo that I want to reduce down to something that I can post on the web.  How do I do that with Gimp?  I have looked all through the menus and found nothing.

TiA

--

Thom Holland, Lab Tech
Phone: x55434 /+ 1 858-526-9434

Quote of the day:

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
begin:vcard
fn:Thom Holland
n:Holland;Thom
org:SSG, RDE;1101704107
adr:;;9525 Towne Centre Drive;San Diego;CA;92121;U.S.A.
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Lab Tech
tel;work:x55434/858.526.9434
tel;home:858.672..3998