On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 21:22:23 +0000
norman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I couldn't resist having a go. In every case I tried, when I set the
> correction to any number of degrees and then clicked inside the grid,
> the grid jumped towards zero. However, when I manually rotated the grid,
> and then clicked inside the grid stayed where it was. The behaviour was
> the same in both Normal and Corrective.

The behaviour here is normal (as expected, I mean). Norman, do note that
if you click in a way that such that the rotate dialog is cancelled
you'll have the behaviour you mention. The rotation (even if you type it
in) is not really executed till Ok'd (the button pressed).

Jeff, manual rotation after a 20 degree rotate acts normal here. You
don't have your ctl pressed, haven't you? That rounds the steps to 15
degrees!

John