On Jan 20, 2008 12:54 PM, Christopher Burkhart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ralf,
> Under vanilla Ubuntu, the Bamboo Fun does not run. Right now I am having
> some other issues with my Ubuntu install at the moment, but it does take a
> bit more effort then just plug and play.
>
> However, I am having these problems in Vista with only Gimp, under other
> programs it is working fine.
>
> Is there anyway to search the archives?

Click on the link in the footer of the list message, then click on archives
to browse the archives.

Or  you can use something like the following as a search string on google:

site:berkeley.edu gimp-user wacom

Slightly off topic, since your chasing a vista problem, but for future
reference, if you have issues with linux and wacom there is another list
that may be helpful:

Mike