Dear all

I wish to achieve the effect to add a deep pucker on the skin, as of
the bone is broken underneath the sking or there is a joint underneath.
Or should I use the word "wrinkle" or "crinkle", I am not sure. I am a
new gimp user who just managed to learn conceptual things like layers,
path, selection, mask and channel, and now I don't know where to start
to read if I wish to get it done.

I believe there might be some tutorials that can give me some hints,
but as you can see I am not a native speaker to get the good keyword. I
tried a lot of times not able to do an effective google on related
tutorials. Can you provide some ideas how can I find (e.g. keywords to
use) some useful how-to on adding this effect?

Best regards
Zhang Weiwu
Real Softservice

Huateng Tower, Unit 1788
Jia 302 3rd area of Jinsong, Choao Yang

Tel: +86 (10) 8773 0650 ext 603
Mobile: 135 9950 2413
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to