I am contemplating writing a tutorial on gimp color management.  I'm not
sure I know enough yet to do it, but I suppose someone has to begin.

It would help me a lot if I could actually examine the code to see what
gimp is doing.   Otherwise I have to keep running experiments, and aside
from being time consuming, it sometimes gives misleading or inconsistent
results, particularly since my understanding of color management detail
still has some gaps.   At various times in the past, I've tried to delve
into gimp code to see what it does, but it is not an easy task for
someone who may be familiar with C but has not worked with the complex
development tree.

Anything along those lines that would help would be appreciated.
Leonard Evens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Mathematics Department, Northwestern University