On Feb 20, 2008, at 6:11 PM, Anthony Ettinger wrote:

Has anyone installed gimp2 from macports on leapoard yet?

Works fine with Tiger, but all kinds of errors with dependencies when
I run $ port install gimp2

Try running port -selfupdate to get the latest macports

GIMP works just about fine here, though I've just run into a bug that causes the "save as" dialog to crash when I try to "save as" the same picture twice in succession (e.g. open BigFile.jpg, save as OtherName.jpg, save as OtherOtherName.jpg causes a dialog to appear with no buttons or text). Not sure if my bug is with GIMP or GTK or what...

You may also want to check out the macports mailing list

--Mike H