If you have a HP Color Laser printer, I'd like to ask you a favour:

Probably you know this: When you print on a color laser printer, it's
likely that you are also printing a pattern of invisible yellow dots.
These dots enable law enforcement agencies, secret services and others to
track the origin of the stuff you have printed (see
http://seeingyellow.com/ and http://www.eff.org/issues/printers for more

To be on topic in this mailing list: I wrote a small Gimp plug-in (i.e. a
script-fu) which helps to identify such yellow dots:
http://registry.gimp.org/node/623 (tests are appreciated).

I'd like to decode the yellow tracking dots printed by my HP Color 3700
(together with a guy from EFF), but I need the output of other HP
printers (model 3700 and others) to do so. If you want to help me please
send me dot patterns or scanned images. It will work best for me if you
print just a few colored (!) words on a sheet, scan a small empty (i.e.
white) part of that sheet (about 5 x 5 cm, scanned with at least 600dpi)
and send the scan (or even better: the output of my script applied to the
scan) to me, together with the model and the serial number (and possibly
the formatter number) of that printer.

Thanks in advance,