Alchemie foto\grafiche wrote:
> >'d be interested to know of any such plugin too. I have a number of
> >images with directional camera shake that Refocus fails to handle at all
> >well.
> did you try convolution matrix ( in Filter/Generic)
That applies the convolution to the image. In this case I want to
reverse the process - which is a lot harder to do and has been the
subject of many papers. Of all the approaches I've seen, I've been most
impressed with the Maximum Entropy approaches to deconvolution -
however, those require a reasonable guess at the original convolution
function (prior).

Toby Haynes