Hi,

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 07:36 -0400, Geoffrey wrote:
> I'm curious as to which would be the preferred print functionality?
> I've noticed both options but can't really tell much difference in the
> quality of the output.

The GTK+ print system doesn't deal with driving the printers, it is only
a user interface on top of your print system. Under the hood, this
system is most likely using Gutenprint printer drivers (at least for
inkjet type of printers). So it doesn't really matter from a quality of
output point of view. The Gutenprint plug-in perhaps gives you a little
more control over the output, the "official" GIMP Print plug-in is
probably easier to use.

Sven