Hi norman,

It certainly is possible -- I assume your jpeg is the blurry one, and
both pictures were taken with a tripod so no chance of accidental blur
-- then it's a matter of what quality you have it set to - on my
camera it needs to be Fine or better.; For RAW, that kind of option is
irrelevant and meaningless, you always get exactly the pixels the
camera saw.

HTH