Hello all humans,
I have been using GIMP for webdesign but have to write all the JavaScript by
hand in Gedit the Linux text editor. Since the slice tool and imagemap tool
export some HTML tables and JavaScript, I think it would be nice if GIMP
somehow included JavaScript or CSS templates and it's own text editor
console sort of like the python console it has for editing plugins. Somehow
the script templates could automatically be included into the slice HTML
exported file.  Is this feasible?  Also,  I have limited programming
knowledge.  Does anyone know what it might take to  program this into GIMP.
I will try to do it myself but need some hints.