David Gowers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>Select->Feather ?

>LOL!

Unbelievable!  I've wanted to do this for months now and never realized this
option was available.  I must have looked at this menu a thousand times and
somehow never saw this option.  Apparently I never looked when I needed it
and the rest of the time I just looked past it!!!  Thanks David.

Regards,
--
Jeffery Small