Lap1994 wrote:
> Can I change the size of a text while tipying it? Eg: "Here a small text
> 12pt, and here a big one 86pt", in the same text-layer

You can't mix text attributes in one entry box yet. I say "yet" as there is a
GSoC project to enhance the text tool. However, an enhanced text tool won't be
generally available until sometime after 2.6 has been released (ie. probably
not until 2.8 or possibly later).

Kevin.           |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"