On Wednesday 23 April 2008, Joas S. O. Bueno wrote:
>Hi there,

>as you have noted, currently the PDB API lacks some recent paint brush
>(and other tools) parameters (like jutter and scale). There is
>currently no work around this, as you have perceived.
>Unfortunatelly the only thng I can think of right now is for your
>python-fu script to pop-up a self-created gtk+ dialog (non mandatroy,
>no modal), with an input field, wher one can type in the brush
>scale,, and keep the value in this field in a persistent file of its
>own between invocations.

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply.
I see what you mentioned.
I wish someday some cool coders will deal with the part of PDB API
that I want. And I, personally, will try again to find another way to
make a useful shortcut.

Right now I use a particular script which just batches the python-fu
file inputting numbers through a dialog. This is, however, not so
diffrent from normal gaussian blur and Ctrl+F repetition. (lol