"Michael J. Hammel"  wrote

>"My problem with this is that while drawing borders may be a very common
>task for you, there are many users for which it is never (or nearly
>never) used. So adding a button for this task to the Toolbox falls into
>my definition of feature creep.  At what point do you decide a button
>for one person should *not* be added because someone else doesn't use
>it.  If you don't make such decisions, you end up with far more UI
>components than the average person actually needs.  I believe MS Word
>was the major culprit of this effect at one time though it's been years
>since I've used Word so maybe they've fixed that. "

I'm not interested in that peculiar function, but
....will be no possible in the toolbox have a "default" group of icons, and the
for tool as that available now but with the option to add till X more ?

(as example from a ipotetic "customize toolbox" preference option,)

So who will be interested  to drawing border may get is tool there,
 while others may add instead some plugin "tool " more useful for their
workflow (

Too much icons and tools  are a problem only if all displayed to overcrowd the
but if just available (as from "customize toolbox" preference option)
they may become  added features that may be useful.

Alchemie Foto\grafiche
Tante idee per la salvaguardia del pianeta su
 Yahoo! for good.