This miniaturize effect is a pretty cool yet super simple effect.

This how-to was initially only for Photoshop.  But I've updated the
page (it's a wiki) to include GIMP verbage.

The steps are pretty much 1 to 1 w/the GIMP.  But what they call
"Reflected Gradient" is actually called "Bi-Linear" in
GIMP (silly Adobe).

Here's what I got (darn near what they got).  I also upped the saturation +15.

Eric P.
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to