Hi

If I've understood it right, I had this issue solved by simply adding an environment variable as follows:
LANG es

(in control panel, system, advanced, env variables; I added the variable to both user env variable and system variable)

Hope it helps

Jaime

Markku Jarvinen wrote:

Hi,

I had to reinstall my Windows -- and all other programs as well...

Including Gimp. Last time I had the same problem -- Gimp wants to be in Finnish and I want to use it in English! Why the language change has to be so difficult that I don't again find it without asking help!

I could not be too difficult to make it easy!!!

PLS HELP!

Markku Järvinen