On Tuesday 10 June 2008, Pere Pujal i Carabantes wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Many times I have to set the visibility of a group of layers, for
> example to test the results from a combination of them against
> another combination of layers.
>
> Is there some plugin that allows to set some groups of layers and
> then change their visibility at once?

Hi -
I do have a plug-in that allows you to name layer groups and then
link/unlink then at once.

Changing it to toggle visibility should be trivial.

I am really in a hush now to trim the plug-ins now for uploading then
anywhere, or changing/testing then  to work with visibility instead
of linking.

I will just attach then in another e-mail (since this list should not
allow attachments). They are python plug-ins, so you will need
gimp-python working.

Just use the XTns->Procedure browser to see the functions used to link
and set layer visibility to make the changes that will suit you.

(there are two scripts, one ask for a name, and attribute that to the
current set of linked layers. The other one just asks for a name, and
restores the saved linking state)

        js
        -><-

PS. I see you use a .no-ip.org email - if you don't use an ISP as an
e-mail relier , my ISP will most likely block your incoming e-mails.
If I don't answer any e-mails from you, write me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(although I donį¹« check that account oftenly)

        js
        -><-