Kevin Waltzer wrote:
 >......am seeing inconsistency in Gimp with how its strings/messages are
>localized. Some buttons are in English, other buttons are in a language
>I don't recognize. For instance, the Gimp tip of the day has three
>buttons with these strings:
>"Previous Tip" "Next Tip" "Sluit"
Are you sure is not just a problem of the font used (maybe not a commune font
but some weird one )?

Anyway is not a commune problem i use Gimp on win and on linux and i have not
similar issues
If a bug should  be specific of that Mac version you use
if so you may found a more specific help on the Gimp- Mac forum here
http://www.gimper.net/viewforum.php?f=22

Alchemie Foto\grafiche