Will SuSE11 support Bamboo?  I bought the medium Bamboo, the $130 model,but
I dont' see a model number on the box.  When I go to YAST, install hardware,

tablet properties, Wacom, and then it opens up to give me four Wacom
choises:   Graphire serial or usb, and Intuos serial and usb.
There is no option for Bamboo.
Should I chose one of those?

Also, do I need the installation disks?  The disks say for mac or windows
(of course).

Thanks for help,
Helen, using LInux, SuSE11, Gimp 2.4

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Flávio Pontes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>