OOPSS, sorry this http://www.box.net/shared/hfm6hqt0ap may  be the right file
for focus blur, but again i'm not sure of its release number

Anyway  works

The plugin that you are referring to is the Refocus plugin. ?No I am lookin for
the Focus Blur plugin located at
http://sudakyo.hp.infoseek.co.jp/gimp/fblur/focusblur_e.html the last windows
version was located here (http://schumaml.gmxhome.de/downloads/gimp/) but it is
version 2.3.

Alchemie foto\\grafiche" <wrote>
?I believe? i am mirroring the very last version available for windows and saw
that is compatible with gimp 2.4

But sorry i am not who compiled, i just was lucky to trace that executive on a
Japanese website in the middle of tons of ideograms

I tested on my PC and since was working quite well i decide to mirror? ..but on
that file was not reported the release number or any other info

But you may check by yourself ...is this what you search?

http://photocomix-resources.deviantart.com/art/Refocus-plugin-windows-OS-81588756

?"D.Jones (aka) Capnhud" <wrote>
I have search gimp registry and the net looking for an updated version of focus
blur plugin. Does anyone know if a 3.2.3 version of the focus blur plugin for
windows exists? ?I have the 2.3 version.

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l&#39;home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina