On Monday 18 August 2008 02:35:51 am you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, 2008-08-17 at 23:53 -0400, John Culleton wrote:
> > Is there a way to bypass this part of gegl? All I want is the
> > parts that Gimp 2.5.2 needs.  Documentation wouldn't seem to be
> > critical.
>
> ./configure --help
>
> You will notice that there's a --disable-docs option. Have you
> tried to use that?
>

> Sven

OK I did that and after updating a bunch of libraries Gimp 2.5.2
compiles and starts.  But when I open the default document it shows
up black. When from the Color menu I select invert the program
crashes.

I recognize that it is a development version. Still this is a bit
discouraging.

--
John Culleton