I copied abr brushes into the folder for personal GIMP files and refresh the
brushes tab in GIMP. Then I try to edit these brushes and it is displayed as
being read only. So I can't edit them. I have already checked in
Preferences- Folders- Brushes and have seen that the folder is writeable.
I'm using GIMP 2.4.6. I have also unistalled GIMP and reinstalled it to see
if there was some kind of error. I downloaded the program from download.com.
If you need to know I'm using Windows Vista. Help please.
Sent from the Gimp User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.